With over 2,000 years of history, London has become a popular travel destination for adventurers around the world. Whether your interest lies in architecture, fashion, food, or history, you’re sure to be amazed by what London has to offer.
As the most populous city in the United Kingdom, London is absolutely packed with museums, shopping malls, restaurants, and of course, coffee shops. All these choices can be a bit overwhelming, so we’ve made a list of the best coffee shops in London for your convenience!
1. % Arabica – % Arabica is a high-end Japanese coffee shop with locations in Covent Garden and East London. They have several exemplary features that make them unique, including their top-of-the-line equipment, stylish interiors, and meticulously selected coffee beans.
2. Omotesando Koffee – Omotesando Koffee prepares specialty coffees made and served in a way that’s reminiscent of Italy’s and Japan’s espresso cultures. They truly offer an experience unlike any other, all from their effortlessly cool cafe on Newman Street.
3. Monmouth Coffee Company – Monmouth Coffee is an artisan coffee shop located on Monmouth Street, though they have two additional locations. Their talented and knowledgeable staff and aesthetically beautiful shops help them stand out from the crowd.
4. Prufrock Coffee – This staple cafe of the artisan coffee scene serves everything from beautiful espresso-based drinks to pumpkin spice lattes. They also offer an amazing brunch menu, which is packed with mouthwatering meals you can find on their Instagram page!
5. Bar Italia – Craving some Italian-style coffee during your London adventures? Bar Italia on Frith Street is the place to be. This family-run cafe has been around since 1949 and has become a favourite of locals and tourists alike.
6. Jacob the Angel – Jacob the Angel offers delicious coffee and desserts, all served in a cool and trendy space with white-washed brick. You can find this tiny coffee shop at 16A Neal’s Yard, just a few minutes’ walk from the Seven Dials shopping mall.
7. The Gentlemen Baristas – The Gentlemen Baristas is a series of indie coffee shops located throughout London, though their standout location is near Borough Market. Here, you can enjoy one of their flavourful coffees made from their beans that come in six single-origin options from around the globe.
8. Allpress Espresso – This New Zealand coffee spot is known for their smooth roasted beans and relaxing vibes. With their flavourful espressos, cold brews, and hot coffees, they’re the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of London.
9. Rosslyn – Rosslyn is located in the heart of London, just a short walk from St Paul’s and the Bank of England. Their amazing single-origin roasts and two-bean blends are sourced from around the world.
10. Ozone Coffee Roasters – This coffee roastery in East London was founded in 1998. They’re beloved for their stellar staff, welcoming atmosphere, and energising espresso shots!
Find Unforgettable Coffee Shops in London with brewstr
If you’d like to learn more about London’s incredible selection of coffee shops, try brewstr today! Our user-friendly platform makes it easy for travellers to find delicious coffee, no matter where they are in the world.
With brewstr, you can use our search bar to find the addresses and reviews of all the shops near you. This will help you find the perfect coffee spot for you and your group. Have any questions about brewstr? Please complete our contact form.